Exotic Maneuver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Click Refresh to return to the homepage.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*IMPORTANT* Guild Reformation

Go down 
+2
frigga
Reks
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Reks
Admin
Reks

*IMPORTANT* Guild Reformation Empty
PostSubject: *IMPORTANT* Guild Reformation   *IMPORTANT* Guild Reformation EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 10:16 am

Grand Design and Omnipresence have reformed into a guild called Bad Karma, if you would like an invite to the new guild send a tell to one of the officers/gms. They are as follows:

Orpheo
Darveris
Maniacal
Ezion
Vici
Costco
Semitra
Mortsleam
Legato
Kenpachi
Back to top Go down
frigga

PostSubject: Re: *IMPORTANT* Guild Reformation   *IMPORTANT* Guild Reformation EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 9:13 am

It might also be important to add the requirement of dues to be in the new guild. I know the goal is to have the first battle keep and rule the server but I think the dues are higher then most players can afford.
Back to top Go down
Altay

PostSubject: Re: *IMPORTANT* Guild Reformation   *IMPORTANT* Guild Reformation EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 2:44 am

I was away for a few days so reading this know. I'll have some questions.

1) How will the dues will work and what will be the cost for each character.
2) What will happen to Grand Design, will it remain as an ALT guild or be disband
3) Who will our city belong to? (I could go there a minute ago as still a GD member.)

Thank you
Back to top Go down
http://www.tolgatem.com
Kenpachi

Kenpachi

PostSubject: Re: *IMPORTANT* Guild Reformation   *IMPORTANT* Guild Reformation EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 8:44 pm

The guild city belongs to the guild. The city we are using is the original Omnipresense city. Not sure exactly what will happen with our city.

The dues are
3g at lvl 80
2g 70-79
1g 60-69
50s 50-59
25s 40-49
10s -40
Back to top Go down
Time

PostSubject: Re: *IMPORTANT* Guild Reformation   *IMPORTANT* Guild Reformation EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 1:26 pm

Interesting. Don't you think Grand Design just sounds a wee bit "cooler" then Bad Karma?
By the way, I hope you've saved me a spot in this guild. I'm bringing thirteen of my friends, but since we all work for FunCom, I'm going to need to be a co-leader.....

Teeheehehehe.
Back to top Go down
Everson

PostSubject: Re: *IMPORTANT* Guild Reformation   *IMPORTANT* Guild Reformation EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 9:35 am

Dues? = \
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *IMPORTANT* Guild Reformation   *IMPORTANT* Guild Reformation Empty

Back to top Go down

*IMPORTANT* Guild Reformation
Page 1 of 1