Exotic Maneuver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Click Refresh to return to the homepage.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild News

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Altay

Guild News Empty
PostSubject: Guild News   Guild News EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 1:56 am

Hi,
I'm quiet new to the guild and love it already. I would like to hear more news about current and future plans and updating news on forum also. I see people asking same questions several times on guild chat like "what the guild city will help, what do we need more to contract etc..." I would like to feel what exciting things are a head and also would like to hear more news,announcements during the week. I would like to be there when the walls are rising... want to share the guild events and plans or discuss here not only on guild chat as most of the people may not be online at the same time. We are getting to nearly 200 people but I see a few topics life in the forums

Lets talk drunken
Back to top Go down
http://www.tolgatem.com
Reks
Admin
Reks

Guild News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild News   Guild News EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 5:31 am

Well if more people joined the forums and made posts then we would have more to talk about. The guild members need to help us officers by coming on vent and talking on the forums, if the members become more active then we would be able to them include them in more events. As it is, only officers and the guild masters log on vent or post on the forums, with the exception of a few regulars of course.
Back to top Go down
Altay

Guild News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild News   Guild News EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 6:13 am

yes you are definitely right. Let me start some topics to be replied than and if people asks the same, than you can refer them to read for further info. Large cominites on such games follow the online life thru forums, I'm used to it and I'll try to make this forum active. And about vent: people should be on vent acording to the guild rules in the future. Especially when we have to defend our own area or for urgent calls. People dont need to speak all the time but would be avaible to hear an urgent call. This was very importan when I was in EVE-Online and AOC has a similar action to it as we will have our own land to protect.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tolgatem.com
Sponsored content

Guild News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild News   Guild News Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild News
Page 1 of 1