Exotic Maneuver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Click Refresh to return to the homepage.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are the benefits of having a guild city

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Altay

What are the benefits of having a guild city Empty
PostSubject: What are the benefits of having a guild city   What are the benefits of having a guild city EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 6:28 am

I have read a few about this but I might not clear about it and I guess many of us not, too. Can you summarize here so that new comers will also get this info. sunny

* What will we have in the city, how to use them.
* Could other travellers visit our city and trade? It might be exciting to buy something from somewhere and sell it in another city with different prices. (They call it real trade) Smile
* Will our NPC trade man connected to whole server or will it be unique? (it would be very good for people to say "hey go to GD city as they sell very good items for very good prices !!!"
* How shall we defend our own land (do we have watch towers near the city to alert for incoming troops for example?" affraid
* Shall we mainly be aorund(or in) the city other the times we are not in quests or the city will be a dead place mostly?
* what if our city is conquered by other guild or Alliance.(I'm sure there will be Alliances in the future that guilds come together

What is our plans and what are your opinions if also yo might say "we will see what AOC will bring us" ? Idea

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.tolgatem.com
Daewoorcr

Daewoorcr

PostSubject: Re: What are the benefits of having a guild city   What are the benefits of having a guild city EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 6:02 pm

Ok, Guild City (All the post is going to pertain to what is supposed to be added later)

~In the city theres going to be npc's such as traders and i'm assuming trainers. Certain trade skills will require the buildings and Legato is already needing tier 2 blacksmith, and after that we will need a tier 3.

~The tradesman thing I think will probably be the whole server, but I'm hoping its just our city, that would be alot better.

~Defending our city will consist of a npc tent will be built infront of our city i think a day ahead. Then the next day at some time which it will probably say, they will try to siege us and we have to defeat them.

~Until they add NPCs, i doubt it will be anything other than a dead zone. It's still too early to say what they will do with it.

~So far, they have no plans of making guild cities pvp-able. Right now they are only going to do that for the Battlekeeps.

I hope that helped answer your questions! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Reks
Admin
Reks

PostSubject: Re: What are the benefits of having a guild city   What are the benefits of having a guild city EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 11:18 am

"Player Cities will now have the Trader NPC now."

This is from the test server patch notes for June 16th, this coming monday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are the benefits of having a guild city   What are the benefits of having a guild city Empty

Back to top Go down

What are the benefits of having a guild city
Page 1 of 1