Exotic Maneuver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Click Refresh to return to the homepage.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KOS list & Allies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Altay

KOS list & Allies Empty
PostSubject: KOS list & Allies   KOS list & Allies EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 5:14 am

Ok, as the guilds are growing we begin to see who is enemy or foe and lets keep this topic updated.

Yesterday a single priest named "Honey"(not sure which guild) attact my wife's character she must have been 15-20 lvl higher) Yes this is PVP server but the thing is she swear to our guild after killing her. I talked to her a while after and easily be able to see the hate in her. She was claming us for ganging and killing her friends. I asked in our guild channel about it and they said they should be the SCUM.

So its better to discuss the policy, who's becoming hostile and we should update this here I believe. Or it is not enjoyable to hera it from hostiles Are the leaders commucating each other or this act of hostility is currently between the members only Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.tolgatem.com
Everson

KOS list & Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOS list & Allies   KOS list & Allies EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 10:36 pm

This guild doesn't use KoS lists.
Back to top Go down
Altay

KOS list & Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOS list & Allies   KOS list & Allies EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 1:37 am

ok thats fine but may be it's good to know in which guilds KOS list we are in so that we can be carefull when we see them around. Only Scum at the moment?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tolgatem.com
Sponsored content

KOS list & Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOS list & Allies   KOS list & Allies Empty

Back to top Go down

KOS list & Allies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exotic Maneuver :: Exotic Maneuver :: Guild Matters-
Jump to: