Exotic Maneuver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Click Refresh to return to the homepage.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself here or in this topic thanks :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daewoorcr

Daewoorcr

Introduce yourself here or in this topic thanks :) Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself here or in this topic thanks :)   Introduce yourself here or in this topic thanks :) EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 9:31 pm

Enough said.
Back to top Go down
Ungkor

Ungkor

PostSubject: Introduction   Introduce yourself here or in this topic thanks :) EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 1:46 am

Hi I'm Ungkor:) aka Jason IRL

I'm 32, and a web analyst for a college.

I've been playing mmorpgs since the everquest beta. I played EQ for about 5 years, with 2 years in the guild Jade Dynasty, and 3 years in the guild Sheep. Our site is still up at sheepofluclin.com

I've always played a healer class. We were very heavy into raiding, and usually ranked between 3 and 5 on the server for guild accomplishments. While I don't have the time that I once did to play that hardcore, I still have an interest in raiding and hope that AoC has complex raids the way that EQ did.

After EQ, I dabbled in WoW a bit, getting a hunter to 60 and a full set of PVP gear. Not the arena gear, just the warlord suit or whatever it was called. I didn't join a guild at the time, because I was fairly burnt out from my time in EQ.

That said, I'm ready to get back into being part of a guild and working together to get things done.

EQ guilds in general had long application times, usually 1 month+, so the instant invite mentality, that I think probably started with WoW, is a bit foreign to me. So far you all seem like pretty nice folks though, so here's hoping we remain intact and stand out on the server:)
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi

Kenpachi

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here or in this topic thanks :)   Introduce yourself here or in this topic thanks :) EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 3:34 am

Kenpachi aka Azraele aka Tom
Conqueror and PoM respectively

28, work with cell phones

Played MMO's since a EQ beta, then went to SWG, then WoW, the Vanguard, back to WoW, now here.

Tanked for the largest guild on my server in EQ, dont ask me to tell you who, its been WAY too long to remember that.

Had a Full Template Jedi in SWG, ran one of the largest guilds on Bria. Had a very nice guild city and all the rest of that jazz. Used to run all kinds of raids on Rebels both on the ground and in space. Still my favorite game to this day.

Did everything in WoW pre BC, played a pally. Did every spec a pally can do. After BC I did everything up to BT and Hyjal. Got a little ways into both of those but never finished em. Made 1 of each class and lvled them all. Not all to 70 but still lvled. Left the game with a 70 Pally, Mage, and Hunter. All in T4 or better. The rest were all in their mid to late 30's. Finally just lost all interest in the game.

Checked out Vanguard. Great game, horrible player base. Unfortunately they based most of the game around player interaction yet didnt have the player base to back it up. Went back to WoW after getting a toon to 50 over there.

Came over here to AoC with some WoW friends and started Phalanx with em. Then the bullshit started and I finally had enough of them and left for here. Fortunately they werent really good friends of mine. The one I knew the longest was more of an aquaintance than a friend really.

And now I'm here. An Officer in yet ANOTHER guild. I really dont know why every guild I join I become an officer in. Razz Oh well.

That pretty much wraps me up. Game wise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here or in this topic thanks :)   Introduce yourself here or in this topic thanks :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself here or in this topic thanks :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exotic Maneuver :: Exotic Maneuver :: General Chat-
Jump to: