Exotic Maneuver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Click Refresh to return to the homepage.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

vashj/kael & beyond

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hyllis

vashj/kael & beyond Empty
PostSubject: vashj/kael & beyond   vashj/kael & beyond EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 2:16 pm

well....gj on alar last night guys, im currently pulling a 18 hour work shift Sad.. but it was worth it to raid last night.. anyways guys, just kinda wanted to repeat aaryanna's bulletin on the front page. try to remain focus guys... if you need help getting ready for raids, i.e. mats farmed, let me know. i have a 70 BM hunter that i dont mind letting trusted guildmates use to farm herbs if they need, and im always willing to go places with hyllis and help healers/tanks mass farm primals or whatever they need. anyways, just let me know if you guys need help.. and stay focused!!! im tired of going to zangarmarsh and netherstorm for raids, and im ready to start raiding in a new zone :p
-dan
Back to top Go down
Vampirion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: vashj/kael & beyond   vashj/kael & beyond EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 2:35 pm

Hear hear
Back to top Go down
Moshiji

PostSubject: Re: vashj/kael & beyond   vashj/kael & beyond EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 5:25 pm

Grats on Al'ar btw guys! Smile
Back to top Go down
Baddaboom

PostSubject: Re: vashj/kael & beyond   vashj/kael & beyond EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 8:57 am

Where is the thread to sign up for tonight's raid? I no seeee eeett.
Back to top Go down
Quemin

PostSubject: Re: vashj/kael & beyond   vashj/kael & beyond EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 9:46 pm

Good job on Vashj down. now the long and awaited attempts to become much more will begin. Like Vamp has said, read up on strats and watch videos on the Kael'thas fights as much as you can. Dark Ritual has a great guide which can help with the basic concepts to the fight.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/recklessshadow
Moshiji

PostSubject: Re: vashj/kael & beyond   vashj/kael & beyond EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 9:57 pm

I know I'll never really be needed now, but I've read up on Kael already if I'm ever needed. Hell, I can start reading the frickin' Hyjal fights too >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vashj/kael & beyond   vashj/kael & beyond Empty

Back to top Go down

vashj/kael & beyond
Page 1 of 1