Exotic Maneuver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Click Refresh to return to the homepage.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Handlebarz missing for about a week

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Handlebarz

Handlebarz missing for about a week Empty
PostSubject: Handlebarz missing for about a week   Handlebarz missing for about a week EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 12:19 pm

So yea, what the title says. Somehow a chipset fan on my motherboard broke and I have to buy a new motherboard, I couldn't find a way to fix it without a suadering iron, which I do not have access to. I have to buy a new motherboard hopefully I'll have one this weekend, but if not, expect me to be gone for about a week. And when I say gone, I mean not getting online at all. If for some reason you need me to fill a raid spot, I can give my info to someone and they can play my hunter to fill the raid, but I'm not just gonna toss my info up on the forums for all to see. Sorry guys, let me know if you need me through this thread or just send me a pm.
Back to top Go down
hyllis

PostSubject: Re: Handlebarz missing for about a week   Handlebarz missing for about a week EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 2:11 pm

noo Sad
Back to top Go down
Kriegore
Kriegore

PostSubject: Re: Handlebarz missing for about a week   Handlebarz missing for about a week EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 5:50 pm

Handlebarz wrote:
So yea, what the title says. Somehow a chipset fan on my motherboard broke and I have to buy a new motherboard, I couldn't find a way to fix it without a suadering iron, which I do not have access to. I have to buy a new motherboard hopefully I'll have one this weekend, but if not, expect me to be gone for about a week. And when I say gone, I mean not getting online at all. If for some reason you need me to fill a raid spot, I can give my info to someone and they can play my hunter to fill the raid, but I'm not just gonna toss my info up on the forums for all to see. Sorry guys, let me know if you need me through this thread or just send me a pm.

Can you make sure to post this Raid Attendance Thread Please Wink
Back to top Go down
Handlebarz

PostSubject: Re: Handlebarz missing for about a week   Handlebarz missing for about a week EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 1:20 pm

yea i made a post in there about it, just for that day though. i just wanted to let everyone know what was going on and everything. and have a place to talk to people without posting on an important thread over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Brenah
Admin
Brenah

PostSubject: Re: Handlebarz missing for about a week   Handlebarz missing for about a week EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 2:38 pm

nooo :[
Back to top Go down
http://www.granddesign.tk
Handlebarz

PostSubject: Re: Handlebarz missing for about a week   Handlebarz missing for about a week EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 7:50 pm

yeaaaa /sigh. my friend has been on my account all day playing my warrior so that he could get his lock kara attuned cause he couldnt find a tank. wtb a raid.
Back to top Go down
Handlebarz

PostSubject: Re: Handlebarz missing for about a week   Handlebarz missing for about a week EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 12:36 pm

FINALLY got my new motherboard. reformatting my computer though. so i'll be back ready to raid by this weekend maybe even tomorrow night i'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Brenah
Admin
Brenah

PostSubject: Re: Handlebarz missing for about a week   Handlebarz missing for about a week EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 11:19 pm

huzzah!
Back to top Go down
http://www.granddesign.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Handlebarz missing for about a week   Handlebarz missing for about a week Empty

Back to top Go down

Handlebarz missing for about a week
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exotic Maneuver :: Exotic Maneuver :: General Chat-
Jump to: